Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Account Director: Existing Accounts
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cybersecurity, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
The Account Director position is an excellent position for individuals with 1 to 3 years sales experience looking to fast-track a sales career in the technology space. Thrive provides technical training, sales tools, career path upside and an experienced sales force from which to learn from. The right candidate will be focused, goal-oriented, enjoy technology, career-driven, eager to learn and shall have a strong passion for competing and making money.
Individual duties are outlined and assigned by the Regional Sales Manager in conjunction with individual performance goals and objectives. Basic guidelines include:
- Meet or exceed revenue goals as established by Regional Sales Manager through direct upsells/recontracts of existing customer base.
- Proposal and quote preparation
- New prospect and customer follow-up
- Customer contract negotiations to attain quota, within pre-approved gross margin parameters
- Attend meetings with qualified prospects at client locations
- Understand and articulate the company’s value proposition
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM to maintain account information, funnels and forecasts
- Be trained on current technologies & services relevant to Thrive and the overall Managed Services Industry
- Attend relevant Industry Technology & Networking Events
- Timely completion of required paperwork and reports
- Additional duties, upon management request
Skills & Experience:
- College Degree with proven academic success or equivalent Military Experience
- 1 to 3 Years, Sales Experience
- Solution Sales & Technology Aptitude
- Career Driven
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experience and ability to develop a professional rapport, overcome objections and maintain influential demeanor both in person and over the phone
- Some technology sales experience
- Previous work with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM tools
- Computer software or hardware experience
- Bonus Plan
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email email@example.com.