Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Business Development Executive
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
The Business Development Executive is an excellent position for individuals with 1 to 3 years sales experience looking to fast-track a sales career in the technology space. Thrive provides technical training, sales tools, career path upside and an experienced sales force from which to learn from. The #1 goal is to drive revenue generating activity in partnership and support of the inside sales team; increase their selling time by uncovering sales opportunities with both new and existing customers. This position provides an opportunity to learn to sell best of breed solutions for one of the largest MSP’s in the industry.
- Drive revenue-generating activity for the inside sales team
- Identify/Actively seek upsell opportunities within the base
- Find new logo sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Manager & Account Executives (AEs)
- Schedule meetings for AEs (both install base & new logos)
- Targeted phone calls & email campaigns
- Help drive partner engagement
- Attend select sales calls as determined by the AE & Regional Sales Manager
- Understand and articulate the company’s value proposition
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM to maintain account information, funnels and forecasts
- Be trained on current technologies & services relevant to Thrive and the overall Managed Services Industry
- Attend relevant Industry Technology & Networking Events
- Additional duties, upon management request
Skills & Experience:
- College Degree with proven academic success or equivalent Military Experience
- 1 to 3 Years, Sales Experience
- Solution Sales & Technology Aptitude
- Career Driven
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experience and ability to develop a professional rapport, overcome objections and maintain influential demeanor both in person and over the phone
- Some technology sales experience
- Previous work with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM tools
- Computer software or hardware experience
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email email@example.com.