Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cybersecurity, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
With a growing client base, Thrive is looking to build out its security team. We want what is best for our customers, we want their data to be as safe as possible.
- Carry out Thrive’s information security strategy both internally and externally for 400+ clients in the northeast
- Analyze data from our SOC and SIEM and determine if further analysis is needed
- Work within Thrive’s security standards and best practices and recommend future enhancements
- Manage our clients’ security awareness training to help their end users be as safe as possible
- Stay abreast of security events and techniques to keep our clients and Thrive protected
- Build awareness through training and education
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Demonstrates comprehension of good security practices
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Computer Networking & Security
- Vulnerability Discovery and Analysis
- Operating System Internals
- Forensic Analysis
- Familiarity with TCP/IP network protocols, application layer protocols (e.g., HTTP, SMTP, DNS, etc.).
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge of common Windows and Linux/Unix systems
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Demonstrated proficiency syslog analysis
- Knowledge of internal file structures for file formats commonly associated with malware (e.g., OLE, RTF, PDF, EXE, etc.)
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email email@example.com.