Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Helpdesk / NOC Analyst
New York, NY
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cybersecurity, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive is seeking a well-qualified Helpdesk/Network Operations Center Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. Thrive services a vast array of clients in multiple industries ranging in size from SMB to enterprise. This person would be responsible for proactively monitoring our client’s infrastructure, performing 1st response remediation/triage and escalating issues. This role would also be assisting with end user desktop and server support.
- Intermediate understanding server, network, and cloud infrastructure
- Ability to quickly identify the root cause of a problem and effect on the client’s ability to operate. (i.e. is the internet down due to the firewall being offline or an ISP outage)
- Able and comfortable with logging into various types of devices to perform initial checks and remediation steps
- Detail oriented. This position requires 99.999% accuracy. Every alert must be acknowledged, processed and tracked with a scheduled follow up
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Applications, Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Mobile Devices (Android & IOS), ActiveSync, VPN, and Office 365
- Ability to retain knowledge from previous issues and apply to future problems without necessarily having to remotely access a client’s workstation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and cheerful individual with professional appearance with a strong desire to provide quality support and customer service
Experience with SNMP, PowerShell, WMI, Cisco, Meraki, SonicWALL, Fortinet, VMWare and RMM tools is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits & Perks:
- A highly competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) Benefits
- Generous vacation/PTO policy
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.