Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
The Project Coordinator has primary responsibility of assisting the Project Managers in defining, planning, tracking and managing the projects they are assigned. He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives.
Qualifications and skills of the Project Coordinator include an ability to communicate effectively with senior management, and a clear vision of what determines a successful product for the customer and for the company.
The Project Coordinator also must be able to manage project schedule and task details and utilize project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software and to delegate appropriately. He/she must be able to manage change and take instruction. Finally, a Junior Project Manager must have the courage to face up to issues squarely and early, resolve conflicts, admit to having problems and seek coaching openly, escalate if necessary, and generally champion the people and the project up, down, and across the organization and with customers.
- Follow a project through Project Lifecycle. Plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget following the guidelines set by the Project Managers
- Demonstrate knowledge in IT Projects and planning on how to implement solutions
- Manage incident reporting and internal escalations, provide guidance on external handling and communications
- Develop and complete portfolio, resource and financial reports for management
- Technical background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with the services, to be able to anticipate and identify critical delivery obstacles, and use sound judgment based on the team’s input to make good business decisions
- Previous account or client facing roles
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.