Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Senior Principal Consultant
Reports to: Executive Vice President & General Manager, New England
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
The Sr. Principal Consultant is responsible for building a long-term trusted relationship with our clients. The main objective of this position is to understand the customers’ business and infuse a sound technology strategy to increase operational efficiencies. This position is also responsible for continuously proving the value of Thrive’s services to the customer, Account Management, contract profitability and client lifetime are the three primary responsibilities of the Principal Consultants.
- Build strong relationships with client base acting as a client advocate
- Own the customer relationship and take full responsibility for the clients’ satisfaction
- Proactively communicate with clients to ensure shared understanding of the value derived from Thrive’s service offerings
- Deep understanding of Thrive’s Product Catalog and educate clients where applicable
- Prepare scopes of work and hardware specs for identified need-based opportunities
- Deep understanding of customers’ businesses to ensure technology meets both long-term and short-term goals
- Provide a technical roadmap and budget for client base
- Participate in the onboarding of new customers to ensure a successful and lasting friendship
- Develop a strategy to meet the profitability targets of customer contracts put forth by Thrive
- Handle communications during client escalations and ensure issues are resolved to completion
- Communicate revenue at risk when applicable
- Quantify percentage of time spent per customer
- 3-7 years of experience in a similar customer-oriented role
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with senior-level executives, negotiate with and influence both internal and external decision makers
- Strong quantitative skills, experience in training. Skilled at organizing and presenting quantitative information
- Professional experience in relationship management
- Strong leadership skills. Must act as our clients’ trusted advisor
- Minimum of a four-year degree in computer science, mathematics, or business administration from an accredited college or university
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executives, groups of managers, public officials and the general public
- Deep knowledge of technical account management, solution architecture and overall customer satisfaction. Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership through work experience and industry certifications
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.