Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Location: Foxboro, MA
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
As a ServiceNow Administrator, you will work with IT service management leadership, service owners, process owners, and various service delivery groups to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs of the organization, as well as other departments seeking to use ServiceNow internally. You will be responsible for designing and configuring architectural solutions in the ServiceNow IT service management tool, and you will be a key member of the overall ServiceNow Center of Excellence team at Thrive. As a strategic thought leader, you will implement high-quality solutions based on industry best-practices, and you will participate in all technical aspects of the ServiceNow program and solution delivery using Scrum (Agile).
- Perform day to day support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform
- Work closely with IT team and business users to build requested items using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams
- Monitor system stability and performance metrics to prevent service degradation or interruption
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Coordinate and perform installation and testing of ServiceNow updates and new releases Required Qualifications
- Proven track record in architecting ServiceNow solutions and designing web-based solutions
- Experience configuring and enhancing all aspects of ServiceNow such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary
- Establish standards and IT hygiene within ServiceNow, including maintenance routines, development standards, and code reviews
- Experience with web technologies such as XML, HTML, web services, and other similar technologies
- Experience with technical components such as LDAP, SSO, VPN, SSL, HP OpenView, Forum Century, HP Universal Discovery (or other Discovery), and normalization and reconciliation tools
- Knowledge of improving performance and configuration by utilizing ServiceNow best practices
- Ability to design and architect automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Strong ability to identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions and continual service improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience with ServiceNow integrations
- 2+ years of ServiceNow administration experience in an enterprise environment
- Minimum 3 years IT related experience.
- ServiceNow Application Developer; Implementation Specialist and System Administrator certifications are a plus
- Advanced computer software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading and directing multiple projects simultaneously.
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email email@example.com.