Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cybersecurity, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
We are currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer. Our ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for developing, designing, and owning technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform, as well as connections to other platforms in the ecosystem. The candidate will apply good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions utilizing the ServiceNow platform. This position will use the ITIL framework to provide technical assistance, workflow development, software configuration, customization, and web service integrations. This may include providing administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in coding, custom development, and configuration
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Angular, Java Scripting, JSCRIPT, XML, HTML, AJAX,), SaaS applications and SOAP/REST Web Service integrations.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Experience with Integration platform as a Service software such as BizTalk, informatica, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, or Scribe
- Gathering business requirements and analysis
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
- The ideal candidate should have experience developing custom, complex workflows and applications in ServiceNow.
- Fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business processes; experience working closely with SME’s, project managers, and process owners to capture business requirements, translate them into technical specifications and develop service now functionality is a plus.
- Utilize ServiceNow as well as best practices for software development methodologies outlined by Thrive to ensure their work is compliant, effective, and efficient
- Deep knowledge in ServiceNow ITOM portfolio, mapping business services using Service Mapping, workflows using Orchestration packs and create custom workflows in orchestration
- College Degree required
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification preferred
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.