Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
NOC and Cloud Engineers
New York, NY
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cybersecurity, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
Service Desk: Entry Level – 2 years of technical experience and/or education
- Attitude, aptitude and passion for technology and helping customers
Tier 1: 2-4 years of Desktop or Cloud support experience
- Prioritize tickets created
- Assess, diagnose, troubleshoot and fix or escalate client workstation incidents
Tier2: 4-6 years of Client support experience
- End-user remote (and occasional onsite) desktop support to several users in multiple locations in a fast-paced environment
Tier 3: 6+ years of technical support experience in an escalation seat
- Beyond Windows/AD/WMware/O365 experience, Network knowledge is needed as well
Cloud Engineer: 6+ years of desktop and/or server support experience
- Experience designing network architectures w/ LAN/WAN networking and Windows servers
- Perform day-to-day local cloud maintenance
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email email@example.com.