Careers at Thrive provide a tremendous opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Technical Product Specialist
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cybersecurity, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
The Technical Product Specialist (TPS) is responsible for working alongside our procurement and customer service teams to build customer facing proposals. The TPS will work in a support roll for our teams to identify proper hardware recommendations. This position requires basic understanding of computer hardware, cables, battery backup systems and networking equipment.
- Serve as front line point person for customer request related to basic technology purchase request
- Work within ticketing system to prioritize request and respond based on OLAs
- Keep all hardware builds up to date with maximum efficiencies
- Keep all selected vendor SKUs organized and accessible to all members of the team
- Identify hardware for hardware based proposals for incoming customer request, equipment based managed services and other requests
- Support Procurement team and customer service teams with request related to hardware and or software questions
- Communicate with vendors when needed to validate hardware or software related questions
- Provide SKUs to members of purchasing team to assist in proposal building
- Keep up to date on vendors hardware roadmaps and communicate to team members
- Provide reporting when needed and maintain vendor database
Skills & Experience:
- Strong can do attitude and aptitude for learning
- Team player and willingness to help others to improve customer satisfaction
- Desire to build a career within the technology sector
- Understanding of computer hardware, software and other peripherals
- Ability to work in fast paced and fluid environment
- Strong MS Office skills
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email email@example.com.