Your employees are your most valuable asset. Slowing them down with IT issues is not an option. Keeping them productive is your first priority. Businesses that rely on Thrive to manage their end-user devices and helpdesk services gain the confidence in knowing rapid assistance from expert engineers is just a call or a click away.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. As a certified Microsoft Cloud Services Partner, Thrive has broad experience in both the solution design and the support aspects of Office 365.
Trust thrive to bring you a managed Office 365 experience that will enable your business with:
- Enterprise Class Email Hosting
- The latest versions of desktop productivity and collaboration applications
- Skype for Business
- File Storage and Collaboration
- Optimized Licensing Models (cover multiple devices with a single subscription)
Thrive has the industry expertise and 0365 experience to tailor the correct solution to the needs of your business. We will make sure your tenant is optimize for performance and that you’re not overspending on licensing. What’s more, Thrive will integrate best in class management tools to ensure your Office 365 experience is equal parts easy to use and secure.
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) is a cloud service in which the back-end of a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) is hosted and managed by Thrive. Always on and accessible from any device, Thrive’s DaaS will reduce costs while increasing data security and disaster recovery capabilities. Thrive always has end-user productivity in mind and now desktop provisioning or migration is done in minutes, not hours. A simple, subscription based platform, Thrive DaaS will Thrive’s reduce the need to maintain a fleet of complex and component heavy PC’s and servers enabling you to leverage the economic and control benefits of scalable cloud architecture.
Desktop and End-User Security
Let’s face it, any business can be a target for hackers, including yours. Your biggest threat vector is your end-users, their many devices and countless applications. They all represent a way in, and the bad guys are constantly changing the way they attack. It is imperative that your business properly secures your end-points and relies on a trusted partner to keep you out of the news for the wrong reasons. Gone are the days where anti-virus software is good enough. Your strategy needs to be defense in depth, addressing all areas of potential weakness. Fortunately, Thrive has the answers.
Talk with a Thrive specialist to learn about our total protection suites for end-user devices which include:
- Managed Security Patching
- Managed Anti-Virus and Spyware
- Advanced Email Security
Anti-Spam alone is not the solution anymore. To protect your business from email-based threats, your mail security program must in include impersonation protection, targeted threat protection, data-loss prevention and possibly more.
- Cloud Identity and Access ManagementJust because you leverage cloud-based applications, it does not mean you don’t need to worry about security. On the contrary, the exposure of your business critical data is only a weak password or a lost device away. Rely on Thrive to manage and secure your users and their cloud-based application data access.
- Cloud identity and access management services
- Managed Secure, single-sign for thousands of SaaS app
- Multi-Factor Authentication for all cloud apps
- Back-up your cloud application data (O365, Salesforce, Box, and more)